Arrival!

My long journey began around noon on July 1, 2010 when I left home to head to the airport in syracuse.  After stops in Chicago and San Francisco, I met up with others from LDS Charities (LDSC) and we flew together to Taipei, Taiwan and on to Singapore.  When we landed in Singapore, I had been in the air a little over 24 hours NOT counting the layovers!

After gathering our baggage, going through customs and loading our things onto a bus, we headed to the naval base here in Singapore.  It is a military base shared by the US, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.  After several hours of checking in and instruction, we were able to eat something.

I'm so excited to finally be here!  Already, I can tell that this is going to be a great adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evolution in Darwin

More Favorite Pictures...

July 5, 2010 First Patients